Why Choose Us?
- We are an IT Integrator with Top Secret Facility Clearance
- We are an industry leader in implementation of information sharing and collaboration solutions
- We focus on eliminating the barriers of stovepipe systems
- Our Web 2.0 solutions improve internal communications within the government and provide high quality information to the public
- Our past information sharing projects have empowered agencies to achieve a higher level of performance
Supported the development, planning and implementation of the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) Law Enforcement Information Sharing Program architecture.
Integrated numerous “Web 2.0” style tools including SharePoint, WordPress, and MediaWiki into DOJ infrastructure for both internal and public-facing uses.
Designed and implemented LEXS, a NIEM framework, which is used as a foundation in several national information sharing projects, such as FBI’s National Data Exchange (N-DEx) and National Suspicious Activity Reporting Initative (SAR: See Something, Say Something).